£35000 - £40000 per annum
13 days ago
IT Project Manager - Liverpool
Oscar Technology are exclusively partnered with one of our long-standing clients, to help them secure a IT Project Manager
The Project Manager will be delivering a broad spectrum of projects across the technology function, so would suit someone that is not married to a particularly type of project.
The sorts of projects will vary from Software Development (they develop a lot of their own bespoke platforms), reviews and implementations of off-the-shelf products, IT Infrastructure projects and occasional small business change projects.
We are looking for really collaborative, solutions focused Project Managers, that are comfortable delivering to globally distributed stakeholders and with a broad understanding of IT / technology projects, include Software Development, Infrastructure and COTS.
The company themselves have continued to perform really well in the face of a challenging global environment, which is re-assuring in the current climate.
What they are looking for in you:
- Project management qualification (Prince2 Practitioner or similar)
- Strong Organisational ability
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team-working skills
- Broad experience of delivering different types of IT projects.
- Management and leadership skills
- An evidence based, analytical mindset
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.