Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£46000 - £50000 per annum + £6000 car allow.
about 1 month ago
IT Project Manager - £48k + £6k car allowance - Doncaster
Oscar is working with a real Yorkshire success story, that are looking to add another IT Project Manager to their PMO function.
Handling a portfolio of technology & change projects, you'll work with a mixture of in-house teams and vendors to deliver projects. If you enjoy delivering a projects that offer a variety of type, size and scope then this is a great role for you!
The role: IT Project Manager
As the IT Project Manager, your role will interface between the Information Systems department and the various business units for identification, scoping, planning and execution of infrastructure, systems, or digital projects.
You are expected to deliver complex systems and process improvement projects with a measurable ROI, on time, in budget and most importantly in scope. You would be, delivering projects through cross-functional teams - your role will be to keep everyone organized, productive and importantly, happy!
As Project Manager, your key responsibilities include:
- Project management experience and/or qualification (PRINCE 2/PMP).
- Stakeholder management.
- Identify business efficiencies and improvements through the delivery of change projects.
- Project documentation skills, including report writing.
- Identify risk and ensure that appropriate escalation and risk reporting is in place across the relevant line report.
- Sound knowledge of business operational processes end to end (CRM, sales, purchasing, manufacturing, transport).
- Experienced Project Manager, managing multiple Projects within scope and budget
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Experience with risk management, report writing, resource management in a matrix organisation
Nice to have:
- Exposure to ERP systems
What's in it for you?
- A salary up to £48,000 + £6,000 car allowance which can be taken as cash or car
- Hybrid -2 / 3 days in the Doncaster office
- Discretionary Bonus (pot shared by function) and annual salary review
- Open and collaborative culture
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.