£30000 - £50000 per annum
26 days ago
IT Project Manager - SDLC / Agile - £50k
Oscar Technology are partnered with a specialist insurance group based in Merseyside who are looking for an IT Project Manager to join their PMO function.
The role will largely handle a small portfolio of projects that are heavily centred on software development projects, with our client developing a number of their own CRM, Administration and Claims Management platforms in-house.
Projects tend to take on elements of Agile, such as working within sprints but due to the regulated nature of their industry, their projects tend have elements of governance to be adhered to. As such, this would suit a Project Manager that not only can call on experience of delivery SDLC projects but has worked in a regulated Project office.
Experience / Skills
- Demonstrable experience in Project Management and the Software Delivery process.
- Excellent organisation, communication and influencing skills.
- Project Management qualifications such as , Prince2, APM, CSM, etc, would be great to have
- Clients offices are in Birkenhead, close to Merseyrail links and with onsite parking
- 3 day a week in the office
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.