Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
IT Recruitment Consultant
Why Join Oscar?
Proud to have received the maximum 3-star accreditation from best companies recognising extraordinary levels of workplace engagement. Listed 9th on The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for in 2020 making us making us the number one Recruitment company to work for in the UK.
Our achievements, awards and increasingly positive reputation are what truly represent our aim to grow and develop in order to continuously enhance and improve what we do every single day.
We are leading specialists within the Technology and Digital sector across our key territories of UK, USA and as of 2019 mainland Europe; we thrive off our cohesive culture and consistent year on year growth across our three offices.
With the launch of new teams and market sectors, the opening of our 2nd USA office, internal promotions being at their highest and ongoing investment in cutting edge recruitment software and tools; there has never been a better time to join us.
There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people
We are looking for consultants to join us in our London office.
This opportunity will suit an experienced consultant craving an opportunity to develop and build on successful growth, joining an exciting market and team you will become a true subject matter expert.
Ideally you will have previous 360 recruitment experience within the IT, Digital or Technology space but if not and you are looking to break into IT Recruitment we will still consider applications, You will need to have a proven track record when it comes to delivering and generating outstanding results. This position offers the perfect platform for an experienced consultant to showcase their ability in and turn be rewarded with relocation support to open and add value to our brand new office.
There will be the opportunity for you to progress in line with a structured career path designed with your end goal in mind. So if you really get that buzz from billing but want the opportunity to develop others too, then it sounds like you are ready to embark on a journey to prove you are ready to take the next step!
· The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in developing their own business within a vertical discipline and geographical area
· You will already have a proven track record as a successful recruiter with at least 12 months experience within the IT/Technology industry and this will be evidenced by your previous billing history
· Effective client and candidate management skills
· You will know exactly what you want to achieve and where you want to go next with a clear road map of personal and career goals
· You will have strong communication skills and the ability to use initiative to maintain a solutions focussed attitude
What we offer
· Competitive basic salary with uncapped earning potential.
· Excellent commission structure - no thresholds
· Monthly afternoons and evenings in top restaurants and bars for hitting targets
· A leading Smartphone
· Reward Portal - make your money go further with discount codes and reloadable store cards
· Bi-annual targets for trips abroad - Ibiza, Majorca, Las Vegas, Prague, Barcelona etc
· Flexi-hours for parents
· Flexi-hours for senior consultants and above (you can reach this in 18 months)
· Accredited management training
· Enhanced paid leave for important life events
· Employee charity committee
· Employee social committee
· Pension - access to a workplace pension with employer and employee contribution
· Annual day at the races
· 4pm Friday finish, 3pm finish on payday!
· Fresh fruit daily
· Health cash plan £1,000+ cash back on everyday healthcare
· Employee assistance programme
· Free flu vaccinations
· Discounted health club membership
· On-site fitness sessions
Hit Apply now!