City of London, London
£173 - £174 per day
about 2 months ago
Job Title: SOC Analyst
Location: Remote (London HQ - a couple of first weeks in the office)
Department: Information Security
Reporting to: Head of GRC
Salary: up to £40k
We are looking for a SOC analyst for a global technology solutions provider within the investment management industry. It is an interim to perm position - first 3 months on a contract basis.
- Minimum of two years in similar IT compliance or security role
- Information security certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, and/or ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor are all advantageous
- Understanding and experience in successfully maintaining information security standards in a live multi-country environment such as ISO/IEC 27001 and SOC1
- Support in the review, design and implementation of IT security standards (ISO/IEC 27001 and SOC 1)
- Support in security and compliance matters including but not limited to implementation of new security tools, Internal/External Auditor engagements and any information security legislative/regulation compliance requirement.
- Provide security subject matter expertise on projects undertaken by the business and act as advisor on all business security policy, security strategy and information risk management issues.
- Support in the execution of the general data privacy assessment processes (including third-party assessments), internal control reviews and risk assessments to monitor compliance with information security policies and standards.
- Working effectively with IT, Development and Client service business units to coordinate InfoSec changes and ensure those information security requirements are embedded early in the business process.
- Assist in developing and maintaining Security Incident Response Procedures and Data Breach Guidelines. Reviewing and reporting on security incidents, potential incidents or other security risks and ensuring that appropriate correction and preventative measures are implemented.
- Working closely with the IT Security Risk Compliance Analysts to support risk remediation and solution design related to vulnerability scanning and penetration testing of critical assets.
Do you fit the criteria?
- If yes, then send me your up-to-date CV to email@example.com
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.