£43000 - £45000 per annum
26 days ago
Job Title: IT Security Analyst
Experience Level: 3+ Years
Level Salary: £43,000 - £45,000
My client a global energy company is looking for a IT Security analyst to join their team. This role offers you the rare chance to join a team at a point where it is offering remarkable progression opportunities, and the chance to mentor and mould junior analysts.
In the role you will be expected to:
- Perform day-to-day operations of the in-place security solutions
- identification, investigation, and resolution of security breaches
- Implementation of new security solutions,
- creation and or maintenance of policies, standards, baselines, guidelines, and procedures as well as conducting vulnerability audits and assessments
- End User Cyber Security awareness and training initiatives
- Conduct assurance activities across the company and for Third Party organisations working with the company
- Provide advice and support for relevant projects across the company
- A relevant degree
- CompTIA Security+ or similar qualification
- Experience of helping to drive an ever-improving security regime
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure technologies.
- Knowledge of using SolarWinds N-able tooling.
- Knowledge of Carbon Black, Darktrace, Mimecast, Airwatch MDM, and Cisco Umbrella
- Knowledge of vulnerability assessment tools
- Knowledge of cloud security
- Knowledge of encryption standards
- Experience with 3rd party vendors
- Cyber Essentials Plus, ISO27001 or NIST.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.