£200 - £230 per day
6 days ago
My client, an Tech Company, are looking for a IT Support Engineer for a 6-month contract. This is a hybrid role (3 days in office, 2 days at home p/w), and can be from their central Bristol or Cardiff office.
Role: IT Support Engineer
Day rate: £200 - £230 OUTSIDE IR35
Duration: 6 Months
Work pattern: Hybrid- Bristol/Cardiff - 3 days in office, 2 days at home p/w
Location: Bristol or Cardiff based ideally
- Identify operational problems and contribute to their resolution, providing appropriate information to specialists, users and managers.
- Provide 1st and 2nd Line Support duties.
- Act as a point of escalation for system queries from colleagues and users.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and users in order to provide high quality customer service, including technical advice and guidance where appropriate.
- Ensure all support requests are logged correctly using JIRA Service Desk.
- Be an integral part of the IT support desk to deliver excellent levels of service.
- Broad range of IT Support experience across application, software, networking and infrastructure.
- Experience across Microsoft 365 is essential.
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Ability to logically troubleshoot and diagnose problems
- A strong understanding of Windows and Office 365 Administration
- Knowledge of cloud platforms and technologies
If you think you have the required skillset, please apply!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.