Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum
7 months ago
Java Developer - Leeds £40,000 - £45,000
A market leaving software company in central Leeds are on the lookout for a new Java Developer to join their ranks. They are looking for an engineer who takes pride in their code has a passion for innovative problem solving.
As a sever side Java Developer you will join a small team of under 10 who work on the company's platform, creating new features as well as making sure the existing ones do what they are supposed to.
It's a small but every expanding team. Though they are established in their market, it very much feels like a start-up. The work is complex & challenging but the culture is a relaxed, happy & politics free one. The CTO leads from the front and is still very hands on
What do they want from me?
- 2+ years experience in a Java based environment
- Experience with popular frameworks such as Spring Boot
- Knowledge of best practice methodologies such as CI/CD
- Any experience with AWS and or Microservices is a real plus
- Passion about clean, quality code
What will I get in return?
- Up to £45,000 salary
- Flexible working
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
If this sounds like the next step in your career then APPLY NOW!!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.