York, North Yorkshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Java Developer, York - £50,000
Do you want to work in a complex, challenging environment? Are you in a run-of-the-mill job that isn't pushing you to do new things? Has the early part of your career not quite been what you want it to be? If so I have a brand new role that can give you exactly what you want!
The role is working for an international leisure brand developing their well known platform. After hiring some top level graduates they wants to bring a mid level Java developer on board. You will be an intrinsic component to the growth the team.
What's the challenge?
- Join a small, but ever growing team of Java Developers
- Contribute to the growth of Junior Developers
- Be part of the entire Software Engineering lifecycle.
- Work in one of the most complex & challenge sectors.
What do you need?
- 2 years commercial experience with Java 7+
- Working knowledge of a UI framework
- Some experience with Spring
- Experience with MySQL
What can they offer me?
- Up to £50,000
- Engaging, Engrossing and challenging work
- Potential to travel to meet international customers
What do you need to do?
Apply for the role and we can go through the details!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.