£38000 - £48000 per annum + BUPA, flex working
3 months ago
Java Software Developer - SaaS / Essex
A leading Software company serving the Automotive market, with an excellent reputation for growing great teams and progressing people from within the business, are looking for mid-level Java Developer. For people that want to work within a tech-driven firm (rather than a tech function that's a supporting function within a firm) then this is a great place to progress and learn.
The Management and Lead Software Developers are people that have progressed from within the company, so if you are someone that values clean and scalable code, but also have an knack for encouraging those around you to follow that mantra, you'll move through the ranks quickly.
To apply for this role, you should demonstrate the following:
- At least 3+ years of commercial experience with Java web programming.
- Java Application Frameworks such as Spring or Java EE.
- Analysing customer requirements and suggesting creative solutions to business problems.
- Successfully and clearly communicating with software stakeholders in face to face meetings.
- Source version control used within a team (ideally with Git).
- Aptitude for managing a development team with mixed backgrounds and skillsets.
- We are always trying to improve the quality of our software. You should have a keen eye for detail and a real passion to follow good practices.
Experience with the following technology and practices:
- Agile development processes
- JBoss Application Server (WildFly)
- Spring (including Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data and Spring Security)
- Practical experience of team management
Benefits: Private healthcare, 25 days holiday, Flexible working arrangements after passing probation
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.