£50000 - £60000 per annum + 2 days remote, Mac, flexible hours
11 months ago
A Software House based in Northwich are looking Senior Front Developers to join their Technology department. There are two positions available with the following specialisations:
- Senior AngularJS Developer
- Senior Node JS Developer
You will report to the Technology Director and work in a small project based Scrum team led by yourself or other Senior Developers. You will develop features for their web applications across desktop, mobile and tablet devices. You will be with a project team throughout the software development life cycle of the component or system. There will be a huge amount of autonomy with the role and they will invest heavily in your progression and development.
You will be based in their office in Northwich, however there is an option to work remotely 2 days a week!
- Creating project plans and suitable project backlogs
- Supporting the Commercial team by engaging with Clients to provide solutions
- Ensuring test coverage of code and liaising with the Test and Release team
- Providing development diagnosis and bug fixes
- Option to lead a scrum team
- 1 years experience using Angular or Node
- Used to working in an Agile environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Solutions focused
Bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of Python, Rails, Sinartra, PHP, Ruby or Bash
- Experience with Android
The company are a fast paced Software House who are going through a major period of growth and investment so this is a really exciting time to join the business. They are well established, having been in the business for over 25 years, with all their team based at their offices in Northwich.
- 2 days remote working
- Company provided Macbook Pro
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Up to 10% business hours can be used for approved projects to learn and development new skills or technologies
Interested? Apply today by sending through your CV or if you have any further questions about the role, please feel free to get in on 0161 828 8140 or via email Olivia.Hynes@oscar-tech.com
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.