Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30001 - £60000 per annum + Extensive benefits package
12 months ago
- Proven experience providing unparalleled technical leadership including growing a team of high-performing developers
- A sound ability to help us shape a future-fit strategy and technology roadmap for the web space
- Passion for well designed, testable and efficient code using design patterns and quality development principles
- Someone who can keep it real, both from a people and technology perspective; you'll respect and appreciate legacy systems and processes, seeing it as an opportunity for change, not a challenge
A well established ecommerce retail brand with a huge HQ based in Central Manchester. This increasingly successful business has almost 7 million users to date and is leading the market with over £100 million profit each year. With a passion for innovation, this brand has continued to push boundaries with their products and this year plan on disrupting the market once more!
Benefits for this role include;
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working options
- 8% Employee pension contribution
- Life Assurance (5 x Salary)
- 24 days holiday + 8 Days bank holiday + An additional day every 2 years + The option to buy holidays
- Private Medical Care for yourself and immediate family
- Share save scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Brand Discounts
- On site restaurants
- NQ/Local restaurant discounts
- Apple Discounts
- Hotel and leisure discounts
- Free Physiotherapy
- Free Counselling service
As well a generous starting salary there is also an extensive and impressive and market benefits package on offer that is unlike any other in the current market!
Applications are being reviewed as we speak so don't miss the opportunity to be involved in the future of this retail giant- With an attractive salary to boot!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.