£40000 - £55000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Responsible for: Active building and maintenance of production web applications. Existing applications include code based on React. You will also work on NodeJS server-side and use the latest approaches in app building with Webpack, Docker etc. contributing to a Continuous Delivery pipeline.
Located in central Leicester, you will become part of a diverse and rapidly expanding team of talented developers and other software delivery specialists.
The company are technology driven, as such, you should have a genuine desire to cooperate and build robust, test driven software using industry standard processes.
The company are looking for motivated & results driven developers to join our highly skilled Agile teams, to create new modules for our enterprise system - Within an existing service oriented architecture, you will interact with JSON RESTful API's, in which to deliver responsive web front-end solutions for both Greenfield and Brownfield projects.
You will strive to achieve maximum success within your agile team, and work together and improve as a unit.
In return, they offer you a competitive salary, in a friendly, sociable atmosphere. This is a magnificent opportunity to join a market leader, during an exciting period of its growth.
- Active building and maintenance of production web applications. Existing applications include code based on Typescript, ES6, React (Desired).
- Work on NodeJS server-side and use the latest approaches in app building with Webpack, Docker etc. contributing to a Continuous Delivery pipeline
The skills you need for this job
- Working knowledge of Typescript
- Good OO bases
- Strong knowledge of functional programing principles in software development
- Ability to design and build optimised, scalable and reliable web applications
- Excellent knowledge of HTTP REST Protocols with JSON (WS-* knowledge a plus)
- Code debugging with Node and the browser
- Learn and encourage others to learn about the latest tech and new ways of doing and approaching problems
- Look for opportunities to use or create standards and frameworks to improve the overall quality of developed software
- Pragmatic and systematic when developing a new system
What we offer you
- Great working environment
- Flexible working hours (start as late as 11)
- Remote working options (up to 2 days a week)
- 33 days holiday
- Quarterly salary reviews
- Self managed - Own the projects you work on
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.