Leeds, West Yorkshire
£20000 - £25001 per annum
6 days ago
Job title: Junior Cyber Security Analyst
Salary: up to £23k + shares options, DOE
Location: Leeds - 4 times a week in the office
Benefits: Pension scheme + Vitality Health private health insurance
We are looking for a Junior Cyber Security Analyst for a respected cybersecurity consultancy established over ten years ago, which has grown to a global presence in the gaming and gambling industry, currently covering most sectors. We need someone with a passion for the cybersecurity industry and a keen desire to improve their knowledge.
- Degree in cyber security or another field within IT
- Passion for cyber security
- Hand-on IT experience (from work experience or through structured learning)
- Maintain the systems which support our SOC, including SIEM tools
- Conduct alert-based investigations and threat hunting
- Update threat intelligence indicators and use open-source research to improve detection capabilities
- Ongoing tuning of SIEM tools
- Incident handling, including advising clients from initial alert through to remediation of underlying issues
- Vulnerability assessment
- Configuration and management of network security products
Do you fit the criteria?
If yes, then send me your up-to-date CV to email@example.com
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.