Up to £29000 per annum
2 months ago
Junior Data Analyst (IT) - Fintech - Norwich - £29k + bonus scheme + healthcare
I am working with a company who boasts a FTSE 250 parent company, as well as a long standing partnership with Microsoft! They are on a mission to leave a mark within the financial advice technology sector, and the company has had $4bn annual investment from one of the biggest tech companies in the world. Data is an integral part of this companies growth and development, therefore they are hiring a Junior Data Analyst to join their business critical Data Services Team.
As a Junior Data Analyst you will be trained to apply your knowledge of data, in order to provide solutions. In addition to utlising your SQL development skills, you will provide insight into consumers data, whilst providing ongoing advanced data analysis in relation to company plans.. Ultimately allowing their clients to outperform the competition in their industry.
- Developing technical solutions and support through the migration of data into the product, for both existing and new customers
- Adding to the design and development of solutions for the constant improvement of customer data
- Assist with the development of the company's BI solution
- Collaborate with the implementations and support teams when necessary
- Suitable for a graduate
- Microsoft SQL knowledge
- Understanding of UK financial systems/regulated industry
- Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience (desirable)
The company was founded in 2010 and has experience exponential growth through partnering with global tech companies, with renowned financial investment. This company are at the forefront of modern advice technology, developing solutions to drive digital transformation in their customers' businesses.
Junior Data Analyst (IT) - UK's most advanced technology solution - Norwich - £29k + bonus scheme + healthcare
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.