Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, benefits
about 1 month ago
Junior Data Engineer
Manchester City Centre
Up to £50,000 + bonus + benefits
Are you a Junior Data Engineer, who would like to lead Data Engineering projects for one of Manchester's fastest growing tech companies? If your answer is yes, then this Data Engineer role is the perfect next step for you. You will be leading the development of data feeds and data pipelines, for the data team about to embark on an overhaul of their cloud platforms. The ideal candidate will have experience with building ETL datafeeds and Python programming.
THE ROLE - JUNIOR DATA ENGINEER:
* Building, deploying and managing data pipelines on a large scale for the company worldwide;
* Leading data projects for the rapidly-growing data team, leading brand-wide data project;
* Take a lead position on the company-wide AWS cloud platform migration.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Junior Data Engineer role, you must have:
* Extensive experience of Python programming
* Ideally Demonstrable experience and knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
* Experience building and deploying data pipelines, and experience with ETL.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Femi Akintoye at Oscar Technology.
Data Engineer, Data Engineering, AWS, GCP, Azure, Technology, Python, SQL
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.