£25000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, benefits, pension
16 days ago
Junior Data Engineer
Up to £45,000 + benefits
Are you a Junior Data Engineer, keen to progress your career further for a scale-up based in Leicestershire, who are migrating across to AWS Redshift, providing Insight into customer behaviour for some of the world's largest retail brands?
You will be working on improving and delivering the ETL process, to allow them to perform advanced analytics on their customers, and corporate clients (that include Apple, Boohoo & MyProtein, amongst many other marketing-leading brands). They will be looking for you to use your advanced SQL skills - their other key requirement is for strong ETL skills, and a desire to work within a tight-knit Data & Analytics team.
THE ROLE - JUNIOR DATA ENGINEER:
* Becoming the first Data Engineering hire within a rapidly-growing Data & Analytics team, central to the businesses plan for 2021 and beyond
* Working with their Insight Analysts, and applying your strong ETL experience to develop effective pipelines
* Responding to a variety of ad-hoc requests from different functions of the business, and external clients.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Junior Data Engineer role, you must have/ideally have:
* Strong SQL querying
* Strong experience developing ETL pipelines
* Ideally experience & knowledge of Cloud technology/platforms (AWS, Redshift, Azure, GCP)
* Strong stakeholder management skills, with a personable, communicative manner, and a desire to work in a tight-knit team.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Femi Akintoye at Oscar Technology.
Data Engineer, Data Engineering, Business Intelligence, Azure, AWS, GCP, Azure, SQL Server, SSMS, SQL, SSIS, SSRS.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.