Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum + 10% bonus, hybrid working
13 days ago
Junior Data Product Manager
If you're a Data or Analytics professional with a good grasp of what a product backlog is, have a solutions-focused mindset and would be interested in moving into a Product Owner or Product Manager role, then Oscar Technology might just have the role for you!
We are partnered with a major North West employer that are looking to grow their Data & Analytics product tribe with an additional Product Manager.
They'd love to add someone that understands Data & Analytics as a discipline, with some level of knowledge of working with product backlogs, that can be coached into a fully-fledged Product Manager.
What you'll get is access to a great mentor, the autonomy to own your products roadmap, with latitude to try new things in a fail-fast culture and access to large Product team to learn from.
- Ideally you'll have some experience of working with product backlogs, even better if you have set these up and managed them. You're a positive, proactive person that doesn't just wait to be 'shown' something; you seek out solutions and ideas!
- You have previous experience in Data & Analytics, be that as a Data Analyst, Business Analyst or Data Engineer.
- Good understanding of Scrum and Agile ways of working.
- You know how to write a User Story.
- Manchester City Centre offices
- Hybrid working with 3 days a week in the office
- Annual bonus scheme
- Brand discount schemes
- Health cash plans
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.