£25000 - £32000 per annum + benefits
20 days ago
Role: Junior Data Scientist
Salary: up to £32,000
Experience: Grad / 1-2 years
A tech start up based in Cambridge are looking to hire a Junior Data Scientist to work with them in their road to success and help build their state of the art products and tech solutions that are used by clients all over the globe.
They provide a full service to clients which varies from building rapid prototypes to building a complete end to end system with a built-in capability for IoT. You will get to work alongside the company founders helping build these products and systems. With it being a start up, you will be challenged to work on a wide range of projects from working on hardware to developing their analytics and ML environment.
This is an incredible opportunity to enrichen your skillset, gain real responsibility from day one and be part of a flourishing start up that is destined for success!
- A BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or related subjects.
- Excellent Python knowledge
- Good knowledge of SQL and NoSQL (i.e. DynamoDB)
- 1-2 years' experience working in data science/analytics (not essential)
This company are at the forefront of innovation in the IoT industry. They are building connected devices and services to help make living more comfortable, secure and economical. They offer a rang of solutions that include products or hardware and also entire systems that can be flexible to meet customer needs.
They offer a fun, vibrant office atmosphere and place a lot of value on work life balance to ensure their employees are as happy as can be and so do their jobs to the best of their ability!
What can you expect?
- Support & mentorship from industry experts
- Fun, dynamic environment that encourages innovation and forward thinking
- Opportunity to develop cutting edge IoT products and have large influence in their making
- Plenty of opportunities for career progression & development
- Exposure to wide range of tech & responsibilities that will broaden your skills
- 22 days holiday
- Company pension
NB you will need to have your own transport to get to their office
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for then don't delay any longer and get your application in NOW! They are looking to interview soon so if you don't act now you may miss out!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.