£20000 - £25000 per annum
18 days ago
Junior .NET Developer - Skelmersdale - Up to £25k
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, driven and self-motivated Junior .NET Developer, keen to expand their technical knowledge and contribute their skills within an expertise team. You would be exposed to hands on application development, whilst under the mentorship of skilled professionals within this field.
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrating software services and third-party services
- Troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading existing software
- Participating in code reviews, identifying, and applying best practices for software development
- Recommending and implementing new technologies, processes, and systems to increase productivity
The position is based in the Skelmersdale office full time to ensure you can receive hands on mentoring as often as you need it.
What they are looking for:
This great opportunity is open to all with an educational background that has covered either C# or .NET. Alternatively, a Java background may be considered. They are looking for keen and hard-working developers, who thrive in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure. Ideally yoy would have:
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (C#)
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience in writing readable and maintainable code
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.