Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £35000 per annum + Fully Remote
21 days ago
Flutter Developer - up to £35,000 - Birmingham and Remote
Do you want to work with one of the UK's most creative and trusted agencies?
Join a rapidly expanding, award winning digital agency delivering elegant, forward thinking, technical solutions to a vast range of exciting start-ups right through to FTSE 100 companies.
You will be joining a team of more than 50 working in a friendly and informal environment, on both client projects and our own products. The ideal candidate will fit seamlessly into what is a very ambitious and growing agency.
As a Flutter Developer you will contribute to the development of features, fixing bugs and issues, reviewing code from others in the team and making a key contribution to the entire development lifecycle, from conception and discovery through development and delivery.
You'll also have opportunities to grow and specialise. We want you to be passionate about your own work and the impact it can have. You'll need a desire to learn and grow with your role and help others along the way.
So, what skills are they looking for?
- We use Git as our main VCS. A thorough understanding of Git is required.
- Commercial awareness. You understand that you're spending other people's money to solve business critical problems, not geeking out for the sake of it.
- Self-sufficiency: initiative, time management, multi tasking
- Experience and understanding of Bloc
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs
- Able to create complex layouts which are maintainable and scalable
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience using Dart DevTools
- Experience writing fully native apps
- Experience working with and mentoring more junior developers
- Want to work remotely - we like are team to like coming into work and be able to fit it around life so if remote works for you then it works for us too!
- Massive career acceleration! We want you to progress as soon as you feel ready, and we will help you get there!
- 32-35 days holiday (this fluctuates according to how the Bank Holidays fall during our Christmas shutdown period)
- Companywide perks and benefits scheme, including our famous Christmas draw (last year was a weekend stop in any city in Europe!)
- Training with extensive access to online courses and a set progression structure- Whatever you want to learn we can help you!
- Attend conferences and can represent the business at leading industry events
- Team activity events including Poker, VR night, Laser tag, bowling, and go-karting!
- Beer Fridays in the office
- Office pool table and games consoles with regular competitions.
- A genuine collaborative working environment where you will be supported, tested, and given meaningful responsibility.
- Office Pool Table
Flutter Developer - up to £30,000 - Birmingham and Remote
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.