£20000 - £30000 per annum
23 days ago
Job Title: Junior IT Security Analyst
Experience Level: Entry
Level Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
My client a global energy company is looking for a junior IT security analyst to join their team. In this role you will be reporting directly to the Head of Infrastructure. As Junior IT Security Analyst you will use your knowledge of Information Security frameworks to transform risks into tangible technical controls, helping to support the general Security posture of the company globally.
- support the implementation and maintenance of the company's security regime across both Information and Operational Technology, and to aid in protecting data in both digital and physical formats
- Conduct assurance activities across the company and for Third Party organisations working with the company
- Provide advice and support for relevant projects across the company, as well as in response to non-BAU activities and events.
- Engage in End User Awareness and Training initiatives
- Assisting to drive an ever-improving security regime, working proactively with other areas of the business for policy, assurance, and risk management.
- A relevant degree or Information Security certification.
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure technologies.
- Knowledge of using SolarWinds N-able tooling.
- Knowledge of Carbon Black, Darktrace, Mimecast, Airwatch MDM, and Cisco Umbrella
- Knowledge of vulnerability assessment tools
- Knowledge of cloud security
- Knowledge of encryption standards
- Experience with 3rd party vendors
- Cyber Essentials Plus, ISO27001 or NIST.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.