£20000 - £21000 per annum
13 days ago
Junior Marketing Executive
Open to GRADUATES!
£20,000 - £21,000
A thriving creative agency in Kettering who have been established for over 20 years are looking to onboard a Junior Marketing Executive to their growing team of 40 staff.
They create bespoke web builds and offer digital marketing services for over 450+ clients ranging from Retail, Property, Technology, Healthcare to Food and Beverage! Within the team they conduct frequent training sessions and send all staff to BrightonSEO to hear all the latest tips and tricks from digital leaders in the UK.
The team are based in a modern refurbished office and work mostly within the office Monday - Friday which is close to public transport links and has on site parking.
About you - Junior Marketing Executive
You'll ideally have excellent writing skills or be an English Literature/Language graduate, on the hunt for your first marketing role. This role will sit within the growing marketing department and will focus on Content/Copywriting and basic SEO therefore a passion for content marketing is necessary. The team are highly collaborative therefore any crossover skills are highly desirable from graphic design, videography, and web design however the day to day of this role will consist of marketing responsibilities.
What you'll need
- Experience or understanding of writing copy for a wide range of client projects: Web Page Business Copy, Blog Articles, Social Media Updates and Informational SEO Content
- Ability to write email newsletter copy for in house marketing campaigns
- Carry out Keyword Research in order to guide your content creation
- Be helpful, flexible and proactive within the team.
- Prioritise work according to campaign schedules.
- Ability to proof-read your own work before handing it over to clients.
- Experience understanding SEO is beneficial but not crucial
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Lie in for your birthday and late start
- Regular paid socials for all staff
- Award winning training courses
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charity events throughout the year
- Team trips away
How to apply
Send over your up to date CV!
If this role isn't right for you, do you know someone that might be interested?
**** You could earn £1,000 of retail vouchers if you refer a successful candidate to Oscar ****
Email email@example.com to recommend someone.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.