Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£25000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Junior .NET Developer
An opportunity has arisen for a Junior .NET Developer to join a team that is developing and supporting existing ecommerce solutions and infrastructure to enhance the digital footprint of the business across B2B and B2C trading.
You would be responsible for:
- Working to provide services to support projects and application development within the ecommerce team
- Web development skills using our in-house ecommerce platform and Microsoft technologies
- Assisting with the development of enhancements to existing software platforms and the development of new platforms ensuring value is added at each step
- Working with members of the wider ecommerce department and the IT infrastructure team to manage, monitor and update our in-house and cloud-based Windows server environments and core applications (IIS, DFS replication etc.)
- Assisting with identifying and resolving issues arising within the development arena in terms of function and ease of use of the systems under development
The role is 2 day a week in office, 3 days remote based in Sheffield with a starting salary of up to £30,000.
What they are looking for:
This role would suit a self- motivated individual with who is keen to learn new skills.
They are looking for someone who has experience in:
- MSSQL Server Development
The following skills would be desirable but there will be an opportunity to learn and grow these skills:
- Cloud experience (Azure or AWS)
- Experience of Agile methodologies
- MVC, Ecommerce, Open Source: eg. Magento, MySQL, Web Services, XML, PHP, IIS, Apache, WordPress, Punch-Out or Payment Gateways
If this role interests you then please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.