£28000 - £28001 per annum
about 1 month ago
Vacancy: Digital Project Manager
Location: Manchester - 1 -3 days in the office
Industry: Digital Agency / IT & Internet
Package: £28k - £35k
The company is an established Digital Agency. They are pioneering the way businesses combine brand and technology. They have been working for over 20 years, partnering with big clients along the way; and are continually expanding.
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join the current small Project Management team. Working directly with the Project Managers to work on the ecommerce and retail platforms; to be successful in this role, you'll be bright, ambitious and thrive working in a collaborative environment driving the projects forward alongside the full team of designers, strategists, and developers. The role will have emphasis on stakeholder management and client relationship skills, and you will be focusing on controlling a mixture of digital projects from concept to delivery whilst generating scopes of work, budget estimates, detailed project plans and resource management.
- 1-2 years of experience in a digital agency as a Project Manager
- Excellent understanding of stakeholder management and client relationship experience
- A solid understanding of various project management methodologies and how to adapt these to the project and client deliverables
- Demonstrable experience working within complex projects with a range of different of project teams
- Proven experience of managing project finances, timelines and internal resourcing
- Outstanding multitasking skills and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Confident with UX and IA: its necessity, benefits and differences between design and development
- PRINCE 2 qualifications
- £28k - £35k
- 1- 3 days in the office
- Company pension
- Training and personal development
- A friendly work environment where you are encouraged to share your experience, learn from others and develop your career
- Flexible working arrangement
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.