Cardiff, S. Wales, Wales
£18000 - £28000 per annum + Additional Benefits
4 months ago
A new opportunity has arrived for Graduates/Junior Developers to work within a software based tech company in Cardiff. Due to rapid growth, this forward-thinking tech company are looking for Front-end Developers to join their dedicated team in design and deliver software solutions primarily. Looking after their employees is high on their priority list so they offer an extensive list of benefits which include flexible working hours and a tailored training and development plan to ensure the best start to your development career.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- HTML, CSS
- Using source repository control (Visual Studio Online Git)
- Interfacing to third-party systems for two-way communication using flat files, SOAP/XML based web services, RESTful services, etc
- Creation and use of requirements documents, specifications, designs, unit test plans
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of Angular
- A broad knowledge of all web-based development (frontend, middleware and backend)
- Demonstrable communication and team working skills
- Degree in relevant IT field
- Commercial experience (beneficial)
There has never been a better time to join this dynamic company. Recently they have worked with a number of leading brands in the UK which has built up a strong reputation for integrity and provision. This is a chance to join a company that will allow you the progression, training and development you have always wanted and an ability to broaden your capabilities and refine your skills. On top of this, there is also the chance for flexible working hours when in the office, with a relaxed working environment.
- Flexible Hours
- Competitive salary, holiday entitlement
- Regular company events (includes social event)
- Pension Scheme
- Online learning subscriptions
- Training Allowances
Interviews for this role will be commencing immediately so please apply with your latest CV for consideration. APPLY NOW! To register your interest, please call: 0121 647 6888
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.