Manchester, Greater Manchester
£21000 - £25000 per annum + Additional Benefits
about 1 month ago
Junior Software Tester - Manchester - £21,000 - £27,000 + Generous benefits package
This is a great opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic Junior Software Tester, to join a vibrant team testing in the Ecommerce space. You will work with an experienced and friendly team whose mission is to make sure you continue to learn and build your craft as a Testing professional. Your responsibilities will include manual testing, carrying out manual tests on a regular basis to ensure that the highest quality level is achieved on all projects. You will be a fast learner and ready to hit the ground running with the teams help!
- Manual testing experience
- Identifying defects in the application under test
- Functional testing and integration testing
- Working with BA's and developers and help develop suitable acceptance criteria
- Participate in discovery workshops and provide early feedback on projects
- Cross-browser and mobile device regression testing
- Assist with planning the team workload in Sprint Planning
- Work with the test team lead to improve the testing process actively and continually
- Any other activities as outlined by the Test Manager
- Produce testing documentation that fit with the testing strategy
You will have a knowledge of…
- Manual testing experience, which should include exploratory testing, in an agile web-based environment.
- Good understanding of testing process, agile principles, and methodologies.
- An ability to plan efficient and traceable testing outputs within an exploratory driven environment
- Technical and analytical mindset
- Exposure to different test strategies
- Understanding of automation testing
- Strong knowledge of various manual test tools
This is an exciting time to be part of this team; with expansion plans for the next year and their best year just gone they're going from strength to strength. You will be joining a small team who will help you progress with your career along with working alongside in a relaxed progressive environment. With massive opportunity for personal growth it really is a unique role.
Personalised progression plan
Generous holiday allowance
Bike to work scheme
Food and drink discount
Flexible working hours
Early Friday finishes
Free lunches on pay day
Junior Software Tester - Liverpool - £21,000 - £27,000 + Generous benefits package
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.