Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£19000 - £21000 per annum + Benefits
28 days ago
IT Systems Analyst - £21,000 - Doncaster
This is data and database orientated role, you will work to optimise the back-end databases and ERP systems, ensure data quality and availability, and make sure that analytical and reporting work can be conducted.
Training and Development opportunities are available in abundance, this is a great entry level positions for someone looking to get started in the industry.
Good package available here, very good pension and annual leave allowance. Being able to drive would be helpful for this role.
We are looking for someone with some knowledge of SQL and to have worked in industry for a short period of time (a placement year at Univeristy / internship this summer are all fine).
- Solve problems and further develop the companies internal BI, Database and ERP Systems
- Improve and develop business systems to meet users; managements; suppliers and customer requirements.
- Co-ordinate development for ERP, BI and other software to meet key stakeholders' requirements.
- Ensure wish list development requests continued to be prioritised with the Business System Manager and Finance Director and tackled within reasonable time scales.
- Assist in ensuring site-wide compliance with IT policy and procedure guidelines including regulatory approvals and accreditation.
- Knowledge of programming
- Ideally experience with SQL and Databases
- Knowledge of ERP Systems would be a bonus.
This is a great opportunity to add real value to a rapidly growing and will offer the applicant opportunities for progression and will provide a supportive work environment.
If you are a systems developer and you are looking to progress with an organisation that has a fantastic approach to work in a supportive and creative environment then look no further - this is the role for you!
Interviews for this role will be held imminently. To be considered, please send your CV to me now to avoid disappointment.
Graduate IT Systems Analyst - £21,000 - Pontefract
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.