City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Looking to develop your aspiring career in UI/UX? Then hopefully this Junior UI/UX Designer role is the opportunity you have been looking for! The potential Junior UI/UX Designer will have the chance to join one of the fastest growing identity verification business in UK. Who have received multiple awards recognising them as one of the best companies to work for within the industry. They have a fantastic structure in place and have ambitious plans to doubt in size over the next 5 years, starting with expanding the creative team and hiring a Junior UI/UX Designer.
Key responsibilities for the Junior UI/UX Designer:
- Transferring business requirements into designs using tools such as wireframing, sitemaps and flowcharts etc.
- Creating high level visual designs
- Creating whole brand concepts and designs
- Responsive design work for mobiles and tables (UI/UX)
- Transferring designs into functional specs
Key skills for the Junior UI/UX Designer:
- Experience working with wireframing, sitemaps and flowcharts etc.
- Responsive Design for mobile/tablets
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of prototyping tools such as Axure etc.
This fantastic Junior UI/UX designer vacancy comes with a competitive salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience with initial interviews lined up commencing the 10th of March.
Once safe to enter the office candidates will be able to have a flexible working patter of onsite and remote working.
If you could be interest hit the apply button to be considered!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.