Coventry, West Midlands
£22000 - £25000 per annum
6 months ago
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Investigate, analyse and document reported defects.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
- Liaise with clients to support their existing applications.
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical templates.
- Investigate, analyse and make recommendations regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications.
- Ideally some design experience using CSS and HTML
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
- A degree in an IT related discipline is preferred.
There has never been a better time to join this dynamic company. Recently they have worked with a number of leading brands in the UK e-commerce sector which has built up a strong reputation for integrity and provision. This is a chance to join a company that will allow you the progression, training and development you have always wanted and an ability to broaden your capabilities and refine your skills.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please apply below - interviews commencing immediately!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.