East Midlands, England
11 months ago
Key Account Manager |East Midlands | SALARY DOE | Will Consider Key Account Executives
Working in partnership with a market leading communication provider, they supply their solutions into large enterprises to make their experience the best it can be and they need a Key Account Manager to ensure the smooth running of their client's experiences.
- Sustain excellent knowledge of our product and services portfolio
- Acquire long lasting rapport with your customer base
- Process new orders, contract extensions reductions and upgrades
- Be an effective first point of contact for prospective customers
- Multiply your customers revenue continuously, in line with your personal targets
- Analysing customer usage to assist with customer analytics
- Counter any potential and ensure lost revenue is maintained at very low levels
- Unique approach to customer needs ensuring all queries are responded efficiently and effectively
- Knowledge of Telephony and SaaS business model
- Ability to follow procedures and have a keen eye for detail
- Able to juggle multiple tasks
- Proven track record of achieving revenue targets
- Previous use of Cloud technologies
- Be organised and effectively prioritise key tasks
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment and helping others when needed
- Excellent Communication and literacy skills
- Punctual, reliable and presentable, especially when visiting client
- Previous use of Salesforce and Bullhorn
- Self starter with the drive to learn new skills
What's in it for you?
- Generous Salary
- Flexible working hours
- Tea and Coffee
- Fresh Fruit
- Open plan office
If this sounds like the career for you then click apply for a better future!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.