Greater Manchester, England
£25000 - £28000 per annum
14 days ago
Our client is looking for a Laboratory Manager to join a small biotechnology company in Manchester, UK.
- day-to-day operational responsibility for laboratories in a GxP regulated environment
- Maintaining the laboratory equipment
- Managing stock of consumables and ordering more when necessary
- Maintaining audit readiness of the laboratory
- Participate in document writing, including SOPs and Risk Assessments
- Typical administrative duties associated with lab management
- 1-2 years' experience managing a lab in the biotechnology industry
- Experience working in a GxP environment
- A technical scientific background in biotech/pharma
The role will be based full-time in the Greater Manchester Area.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.