Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Additional Benefits
about 1 month ago
Lead Automation Test Engineer - Manchester (Hybrid) - Selenium - Up to £60,000 - Competitive Base Salary
This company is a leader of cloud based software and the are increasing productivity for the B2B energy market in both the UK and US. They are involved in the energy industry, providing solutions to their clients. Although it is quite a small company currently, it is going through an exciting time in it's evolution and is growing rapidly which is why it is planning to extend it technology team to develop the solutions within their market to their clients.
This role will require you to lead large QA project that span across multiple parts of the business, including test planning, test execution & development of the companies automation techniques. You will be required to work with other team members, to train, mentor & motivate the teams that you are in charge of.
- Create test frameworks from scratch using Selenium C#
- Writing and performing automated tests using SpecFlow in BDD/TDD.
- Working with CI/CD (Azure Devops)
- Expert knowledge of API Testing (Postman/Ready API)
- Experience with Node.js, including white-box and UI Testing.
- Lead test plans, test development and test execution for mid to large size features.
- Excellent communication
- Lead/Senior Experience
- Degree in computer Science/Related field
- Formal qualification or degree in an IT related discipline
- Experience of having worked in an Agile software development capacity
- Rare visits to the office so more time spent working from home
- 25 days holiday
- Matched pension contribution
- Private Health Care
If you believe this role is a good fit for you, apply now to avoid missing out on an opportunity to work with a great company.
Interviews are currently taking place.
Send your CV to Bradley.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Bradley on 0161 828 8140
Must have right to work in the UK
Lead Automation Test Engineer - North West (Remote) - Selenium - Up to £60,000 - Competitive Base Salary
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.