Up to £40000 per annum + Bonus
7 months ago
Lead Data Analyst - Nottingham - Great Company Culture/Development - up to £40,000 + Bonus
Are you looking to move into a new and exciting opportunity as a Data Analyst? Exciting is a term which is bandied around quite a lot, but this role really offers great room for both progression and development. They receive millions of data points every day, and work with large organisations across the world to help them understand large sets of complex information. Sound interesting so far? Then keep on reading!
They're looking for a talented analyst to join one of their growing teams focussed on building a new solution for their clients across the world. You'll be able to join a team undergoing rapid growth and work on an exciting project where you'll be supervising the work of other analysts too. This is a strong opportunity where you can develop new analytical skills and receive bespoke training. Some of this training includes learning both Python and R, meaning you can develop your analytical skills even further into the data science skill set.
Check out some of the responsibilities below, but you don't want to miss out on this really fantastic opportunity!
- Manage multiple projects from initial concept to implementation, working with teams across the business to fully utilise advanced analytic techniques
- Be one of the main points of contacts for client engagement for this and future projects
- Supervise junior analysts in the team, helping them develop advanced analytical solutions
- Work with clients across a broad range of markets
- Experience working with some of the following: SQL, SAS, SPSS, Python, R or other statistical packages
- Strong communication skills
- Previous working analytical experience
They've won multiple awards for being a great and diverse place to work, with innovation awards stacked on top too. They have a really vibrant culture internally, and have an inspiring working environment. Interested in discovering more? Apply today and find out more about your next truly exciting opportunity.
If you're looking for your next career jump as a Data Analyst in a role which offers great development, and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies then look no further!
Interviews will be held imminently, so to avoid disappointment make sure you apply today for your next great opportunity!
Lead Data Analyst - Nottingham - Great Company Culture/Progression - up to £40,000 + Bonus
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.