Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £50000 per annum + Competitive Benefits Package
4 months ago
This role is offering significant opportunity for career progression with a degree of autonomy in your role to suggest new ideas and technologies.
- Proven industry experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Demonstrable UX and UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Experience with UX Planning and UX principles
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- A passion for the latest technologies and a genuine interest in the tech industry.
A successful and well established software house with offices in both America and the UK, boasting an award winning product with over 1 million registered users worldwide. With an enviable culture that promotes collaboration, support and engagement, this company thrives from work life balance and holds regular social activities and even has a games room on site! As well as a generous starting salary, this company offers a package including flexible working hours, remote working options, free lunches on a Friday, games room, free fruit and drinks daily, your birthday off work, options to buy and sell holidays and much much more…
If you are an experienced UI/UX Designer or Lead Designer looking for a challenging role with the opportunity to build a team around you, Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.