£55000 - £65000 per annum
4 days ago
Are you a Lead Developer with C# and mobile experience looking for a new challenge? Are you interested in joining a client who truly have a global reach with offices in Cambridge, France, USA, Tunisia and Ireland? Then this opportunity could be what you are looking for! As this is a Lead Developer role, previous team lead experience is required to be considered for this position.
The organisation use data to help make better business decisions, used to increase profits and maximise efficiency. You, as a Lead Developer will be tasked with and responsible for developing targeted and bespoke desktop mobile applications in C# /.Net and Xamarin which will be used to help streamline the use of customer data. Their inhouse systems are built using SDK and Xamarin Forms. You will also be the hands-on developer and Scrum Master, ensuring product quality of the highest degree.
Responsibilities Lead Developer:
- Code, design and rollout high quality software in C# / .Net
- Mentoring design and implementation for the development team
- Working closely with end-users
- Working alongside Product Owners and stakeholders to assess business and technical needs
Key skills for the Lead Developer:
- C# / .Net
- Previous team lead experience
- Mobile or Desktop development
- Xamarin, WPF, Android and iOS experience
- Version control tooling - Git
- Unit testing - NUnit etc.
Why Should you apply for this role?
This position offers the chance for a Lead Developer to join a truly global organisation who offer excellent career progressing, and gives you the chance to work in a unique sector. Whilst working on exciting software projects using C# /.Net and mobile technologies.
The role is paying up to £65,000 (depending on experience) with initial interviews line up the week commencing the 19th October. If you could be interested, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.