£45000 - £55000 per annum + Competitive
20 days ago
- Strong understanding of best test practices
- MySQL - database optimisation
Nice to haves:
- Laravel knowledge
- Experience with Front End Frameworks - Angular/React
- Docker / CircleCI or DevOps knowledge
- To nurture the current team - you will care deeply about helping others achieve their goals, avoiding burnout and become the best developer that they can be.
- You will be a passionate developer delivering secure, maintainable and scalable solutions
- You will assist with productivity/communication issues
- Undertake code reviews and architecture reviews
Owned by a tech whizz, the company undoubtedly has an exceptional leadership team, is well-run and has gone from strength to strength in the last decade in which it has been established. The company is supported by a world-class team of talented Web Developers, Designers, and researchers who together collaborate and build exceptional tools for their field of work. You will be provided with the opportunity to make an impact from day 1, with a company who have achieved more in the last decade than some will over hundreds of years. Everyone is friendly and collaborative, and things have to extremely organised due to majority of the team working fully remote. The team meet up regularly for a catch up on projects and 121's, around once a month in their offices near Bristol. They have seen rapid growth particularly over the last 4 years, and they now boast an exceptional middle-sized team all with one ambition - to creatively inspire people to look at things in their field differently.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.