San Francisco, California
US$190000 - US$2400000 per annum
16 days ago
The client is seeking a Lead DevOps Engineer to lead and mentor the DevOps Engineering team. You will provide best-in-class performance, intuitive operation, and exceptional reliability. The company culture encourages innovation providing opportunity for individual career growth!
- Leading and mentoring the DevOps team as well as assisting with on-boarding and training of junior team members
- Design, maintain, and secure the team's continous build, integration and deployment strategies and infrastructure
- Implement and enforce the principles of modern, services-based system architecture
- Specify, architect and design products with excellent operational characteristics
- 8+ years of experience in technology related to software development, IT, and operations
- 5+ years experience as a cloud DevOps Engineer supporting AWS services
- Development experience with Python, Node.js, Typescript, etc.
- Experience using varieties of AWS services and supporting production AWS applications including deploying AWS Lambda services
- Proficient with Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform and CloudFormation
- Expert in build automation and continuous integration tools
- Monitoring, alerting, and reporting enterprise-level infrastructure
- Proven understanding of Agile software development process
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Cloud Security (DevSecOps)
- Experience with AWS CloudWatch, AWS CloudTrail and/or other cloud monitoring solutions
- Experience with Jira Service Desk, Jira Service Management, or Atlassian Ops Genie
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.