Dendermonde, East Flanders
€55000 - €70000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Vacancy: Lead DevOps/Kubernetes Engineer
Skills: AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, GKE, Jenkins, CI/CD, GCP, React, Node.js, Python
Location: Dendermonde, Flemish Region, Belgium
Salary: €55.000 - €70.000
As a Lead Kubernetes Engineer at this industry leading SaaS company, you manage and mentor the current DevOps Team & Operations Team. You ensure full development pipeline and platform infrastructure availability as well as proactively safeguard system performance by analysing, implementing, and delivering qualitative cloud infrastructure components or upgrades as part of the formal platform release schedule. You take the lead in service restoration, incident resolution, and formalization on all environments, including a follow up of lessons learned. You have ownership over the cloud environment, including its security, and will provide support to colleagues that need technical assistance.
You handle all data operations, detect, and perform necessary lifecycle management operations across the cloud infrastructure, often regularly revising the AWS cloud architecture for continuous improvement. Security here is imperative and you must maintain a strong level of compliance across your teams. You will participate in platform feature analysis to ensure high levels of functionality, giving you the freedom and creativity to build on the core product.
- Cloud experience (preferably AWS or GCP).
- Experience in managing cloud infrastructure with K8s and GKE
- Experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins, Gitlab, Bamboo, TravisCI, etc.).
- You are at the forefront of the containerisation and microservices movement, always learning (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Ideally An understanding of React/Node.js /.Net/Ingress/Python
- Strong with Linux System Engineering
- English language skills
A IT Asset Management SaaS business that are revolutionising our access to IT Asset Data and insights, all under one roof. Their tool allows you to discover any asset in your corporate network without installing software on them, provides you with complete & up-to-date overviews on all network-related tasks, projects and decisions, and finally provides you with the analytics you need for the most efficient network possible. You can automate recordkeeping, reporting and other tedious tasks, identify risks and vulnerabilities before they cause an issue, and drastically reduce your costs overall.
Their solutions have been adopted in over 130 countries worldwide for over 25,000 clients in anything from Sport, Music and Gaming, to Finance, Insurance, Transport and Tech, and they don't plan to stop at any time soon.
What's in it for you?
- Yearly bonus
- Meal vouchers and eco vouchers
- Personal development with internal & external training budgets
- Excellent work-life balance with flexible working hours and an office at a location without traffic jams
- Time to relax at work with foosball table, pool table, arcade, etc.
- Company car with a fuel card OR commuting allowance
- Health insurance AND Pension
Interested in this opportunity? APPLY NOW!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.