£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
The company create better outcomes through technology and the power of prediction.
The products transform the way brands create value from data, finding insights and solutions that create an advantage for their business. They analyse consumer behaviour using public and private data, then build cutting edge technology based on predictive models to create better outcomes.
Bringing together a passionate and talented team, they thrive on change, innovating across social intelligence and big data.
As a Lead Front End Developer, you will be responsible for leading, mentoring and inspiring a development team; establishing the technical vision within the team and aiding them in reaching that goal. You will ensure that work is properly delegated to team members to maximize potential and improve output efficiency. You will also form the primary communication conduit between the business/project management and the development team, ensuring that business / technical requirements are well understood, and any impediments and risk are raised as soon as possible to mitigate risk.
They are looking for a Lead Front Developer at their Nottingham office with the following skills and experience:
- Degree Qualification or equivalent
- proven experience or familiarity of leading development teams
- Experience of leading a project
- Ability to work well under pressure, with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity and to have an objective focused and positive approach, and be comfortable working independently, be self-motivated and self-driven
- Interact with Design team to review and provide feedback on user interface designs.
- Collaborate with server side developers
- At least 3+ years of commercial experience
- Extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming, design patterns, data structures, best practices.
- Experience with TDD/BDD
- UX and visual design skills
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS, LESS, SASS
- Knowledge of GIT or other Source Code control systems
If you are interested or would like some more information, please send your latest CV to email@example.com or drop me a call on 0121 647 6888
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.