Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£75000 - £90000 per annum + Remote, Pension, Healthcare, Profit Share
2 months ago
From Up to £75-90K plus benefits - (25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Pension, Private Healthcare, Profit Share Scheme)
An internationally renowned consultancy in Edinburgh is hiring! The company supply clients, by helping to create services and products with new technologies, that match the clients' needs.
This opportunity is for a Lead Front End Engineer to join this global consultancy, and to help turn ideas into smart and sustainable solutions for the clients.
Are you a passionate techy?
Three Reasons this Job is for You:
- Your development will be continually prioritised, as this company is run by engineers! The company will support your continuous development and education, with 10% of turnover each year being invested into developing skills to match yours and the company's needs.
- Be part of an autonomous team- problem solving will be a passion! You will be helping to resolves issues for big clients, working on varied projects.
- Never be bored! There is opportunity to change projects at a minimum of every 6 months if you wanted to!
You will be working collaboratively in a cross-functional agile team and will be finding the best solution available to the client's problems. Joining the Digital Experience Team, you will be crafting software, developing robust code, and using test driven development to ensure your code is bulletproof!
As a Senior Front End Engineer, you will be experienced in at least one JS framework and will be familiar with TypeScript. Moreover, you will have an understanding of Agile environments and a curiosity to learn and adapt to new frontend technologies and systems. Finally, you will be proficient in the following:
- Framework experience- Angular, Vue.js, React
- HTML, CSS
Alternatively, as a Lead Front End Engineer you will be expected to be experienced in all the above, but also be able to communicate ideas effectively to devise systems for clients, that will satisfy their every need. Also, you will have proven experience guiding and mentoring colleagues in projects and being a proficient communicator.
- Open to working with different technologies like cloud computing
- Efficient and Effective Communicator
- Passion for Technology!
Benefits for you!
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Freedom to change projects
- Remote and Flexible Working
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Profit Share Scheme
- International Working Opportunities
- And MORE…
If the roles above are something you feel you could get stuck into - REGISTER YOUR INTEREST!
APPLY NOW and work with an international consultancy with multiple opportunities!
From Up to £90K plus benefits - (25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Pension, Private Healthcare, Profit Share Scheme)
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.