US$165000 - US$180000 per annum + Benefits
6 days ago
This full-time remote position will be expected to work and be located in either Eastern Time (ET) or Central Time (CT)
hours. My client are seeking a motivated Lead Front-End (REACT & React Native) Software Engineer.
The Engineering department is a remote team that is all about building scalable, performant, cross-browser code for running live and timed auctions throughout the world.
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, this role will own all web development. You will be responsible for building the businesses web platform to drive success of the web front-end and web admin applications.
You will participate and help drive all architecture decisions of web components for product development, as well as various customizations for clients - including building solutions that scale to meet the unique branding and theming requirements of thousands.
What your contributions will be:
- contribute, actively, to designing, coding, code reviews, testing and integrating functionality.
- work with offshore teams throughout development projects, ensuring that coding standards are met and proper automated test cases are setup.
- work with onshore teams to finalize architecture, solution, and standards for implementation, filling any gaps as needed throughout the project.
- collaborate with management to identify technical milestone breakdowns and ensure that team development lines up with milestone targets and updates.
- ensure front-end work meets web and mobile standards, including iOS and Android best practices.
- ensure that code is built to handle any mobile possibility, such as poor network connections or intermittent connectivity, without missing a beat.
- own your product - requiring occasional availability to resolve urgent application issues outside of business hours
What you need for success:
- experience with React and AngularJS frameworks.
- experience with mobile frameworks, such as React Native.
- working knowledge of PHP - Not expert level but some experince would be ideal
- a sense of comfort working with promises, and legacy ES5, where required.
- familiarity with REST APIs
- experience with agile methodologies.
- experience with Android or iOS development, a plus.
Please apply now for further information and to be considered.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.