unlimited PTO, medical, etc.!
about 1 month ago
Lead Golang Engineer- $90-$160k- Hybrid in Austin, TX (paid relo offered!)
Industrial technology start-up founded in 2018 focusing on securing the digital future using DevOps to the edge pipelines, cyberphysical testbeds, industry 4.0 solutions, and digital services that help their customers thrive in the cyberphysical reality. You'll be assisting the Director of Engineering and Chief Engineer with all aspects of architecture and design!
Who you are (non-negotiables):
- US Citizen Only (Candidates must be security clearance eligible)
- 5+ years of professional Engineering experience (not including internships)
- Strong experience in Golang (ideally 2+ yrs)
- Skilled in being able to translate technical material and project status to technical and non-technical personnel
Even better if you have:
- A CS or Related Degree
- Experience leading a team
- Agile Methodology experience
The Tech Stack:
- Golang+ MERN stack- ideally moving towards using some Rust as well
- Flexible hours
- Medical, dental, vision
- Education Stipend & Conference attendance stipend
- Annual hackathons
- Unlimited PTO + paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Rated 4+ stars on Glassdoor
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.