£40000 - £75000 per annum + additional benefits
about 2 months ago
Role - Lead iOS Developer
Location - Remote/Manchester
Salary - Up to £75k
If you are looking to join a big-name organisation where career progression and your personal life are of the utmost importance, then look no further. This company, who have recently gone through a major rebrand, have broken through to a multitude of new markets in the last 12 months. Tough to crack markets such as Cinema, Insurance and Banking. If this doesn't show the aspirations of this organisation, I don't know what will. They're already being a 'Household Name' across the UK, and with new investment through the rebrand they are looking to take the next steps to Global.
The investment has enabled them to grow the tech team from all angles, they're recruiting for developers, testers plus much more. This is your chance to enter the big leagues of mobile development, where millions of users will be utilizing your work.
Let's talk about benefits:
This company has possibly the greatest benefits packages I've ever come across, a few examples of what's included are below -
- 2 weeks working abroad from any country of your choice
- 30 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), which rises with loyalty to the business.
- 2 weeks 'pawternity' to help your new K-Nine best friend settle in at home.
- Free Caffe Nero coffee
- Membership cards for all their products (For you and your family)
- Plus much more!!
Key Skills required
- 3+ years iOS Development experience
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Proficiencies using Swift & Objective-C
- A good understanding of APIs.
This company are big on investing in people and their benefits shows that. With their growing tech team they're looking for not just technical expertise but for leadership qualities as well.
Lead iOS Developer - Remote/Manchester - Up to £75k
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.