Leeds, West Yorkshire
£50000 - £65000 per annum + additional benefits
29 days ago
Senior IOS Developer + Remote working+ Award winning company - Major growth over previous years + over 32 days holiday + Work with a team changing the mobile App Space ….
Join a rapidly expanding, award winning team. Forward thinking, this team is showing no signs of slowing down after a fantastic few year's. But more importantly this team is focused on their staff and making sure YOU have the right progression and environment to be the best and enjoy every day on the job! . Work for one of the UK's most creative and trusted teams.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and talented Senior/Lead IOS developer to become an integral part of our growing, young and ambitious team based in the centre of York. We're on a mission to break down the barriers and make investing accessible
and simplified for everyone. Whether it's funds or shares you're interested in, we've made it as easy
You will be joining a team of 45 working in a friendly and informal environment, on both client projects and our own products. The ideal candidate will fit seamlessly into what is a very ambitious and growing team.
Are you ready for a role like no other? With the hugely important projects we have on at the moment we need the right person in ASAP so please let Sophie Binder know your availability for an initial 20 minute chat with a member of our team so we can intro ourselves and tell you a little more!
As The Senior IOS Developer you will contribute to the development of features, fixing bugs and issues, reviewing code from others in the team and making a key contribution to the entire development lifecycle, from conception and discovery through development and delivery. Everybody in the company has a say in how they work, so you need to be able to work with others across disciplines, collaborating with designs, API engineers, QA, and project managers so that they can deliver to the highest standards.
You will also have opportunities to grow and specialise. They want you to be passionate about your own work and the impact it can have. You will need a desire to learn and grow with your role and help others along the way.
- We use Git as our main VCS. A thorough understanding of Git is required.
- Commercial awareness. You understand that you're spending other people's money to solve business critical problems, not geeking out for the sake of it.
- Self-sufficiency: initiative, time management, multi tasking
- Minimum 2 year's commercial experience using Swift
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs in iOS apps
- Able to create complex layouts using Interface Builder which are maintainable and scalable
- Experience with XCTest and unit testing in general
- Experience with continuous integration / continuous deployment
- Ability to demonstrate previous apps or projects you have worked on
- Experience with Cocoapods
- Experience using cross platform frameworks (React Native, Flutter etc)
- Experience working with and mentoring more junior developers
- Want to work remotely - we like are team to like coming into work and be able to fit it around life so if remote works for you then it works for us too!
- Massive career acceleration! We want you to progress as soon as you feel ready and we will help you get there!
- 32-35 days holiday (this fluctuates according to how the Bank Holidays fall during our Christmas shutdown period)
- Company wide perks and benefits scheme, including our famous Christmas draw (last year was a weekend stop in any city in Europe!)
- Share schemes open to employees after 2 years on continuous employment, so we all benefit from continued success.
- Training with extensive access to online courses and a set progression structure- What ever you want to learn we can help you!
- Attend conferences and have the opportunity to represent the business at leading industry events
- Team activity events including Poker, VR night, Laser tag, bowling and go-karting!
- Beer Fridays in the office or at home!
- Office pool table and games consoles with regular competitions.plus remote working socials and deliveries!
- A genuine collaborative working environment where you will be supported, tested, and given meaningful responsibility. Remote work doesn't have to mean no support
- Office Pool Table - should you want to be in the office!
We are accepting UK based candidates only, please only apply if you meet this criteria.
Senior IOS Developer + Remote working+ over 32 days holiday + Work with a team changing the mobile App game….
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.