W1siziisimnvbxbpbgvkx3rozw1lx2fzc2v0cy9pc2nhcibbc3nvy2lhdgvzl2pwzy9iyw5uzxitzgvmyxvsdc1qb2iuanbnil1d

Lead .NET Developer - 3 days remote - 10% bonus

  • Location:

    Manchester, Greater Manchester

  • Sector:

    Software & Web Development, Microsoft Stack

  • Job type:

    Permanent

  • Salary:

    £55000 - £60000 per annum

  • Contact:

    Ross Townsend

  • Contact email:

    Ross.townsend@oscar-tech.com

  • Job ref:

    PR/028291_1620119935

  • Published:

    7 days ago

  • Expiry date:

    2021-06-03

  • Consultant:

    Ross Townsend

Lead .NET Developer - Manchester - 4 days Remote - .NET Core, TypeScript, Azure, DevOps

The Role:

A leading business in the energy space is seeking a new Lead .NET Developer to come in for a hands on role that will see you leading a small squad throughout their time spent creating an automation first environment for the business, all hosted upon a microservices architecture.

You'd be hands on approximately 80% of the time with the other 20% being management of the team on a day to day basis. The role will see you initially managing a team of 2 .NET Developers though this would be set to expand upon your arrival.

What they're looking for from you:

As a progressive, open minded business they're seeking anybody who has solid experience in a .NET role with experience either managing or mentoring other developers. Any experience with .NET Core, TypeScript or Azure would be beneficial but they're far more interested in developers who are interested in good practice and working within an Agile team.

The Package:

A salary of up to £60k is on offer, with the opportunity to earn a fantastic benefits package, there is also a bonus of up to 10%. This is combined with the option to work extremely flexibly in terms of both your hours and your remote working prospects - they never envision going back more than 2 days a week.

Apply now!

Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.

To understand more about what we do with your data please review our privacy policy in the privacy section of the Oscar website.