£45000 - £50000 per annum
28 days ago
Lead Product Analyst - E-Commerce / Digital
One of the North West's E-Commerce success stories are looking to appoint a Lead Product Analyst, into what would be a brand new role within their Digital Product team.
The Lead Product Analyst joins an award-winning Product Department with a remit to initial shape how the product team uses Data & Insights to drive their decision.
The team are responsible for optimising the company digital experience for users on both sides of their online marketplace, ensuring that users have the best journey possible from every digital journey so the Lead Product Analyst will be a crucial driving force in shaping their ongoing success!
Your new role
We are looking for those to lend their skills to oversee all analytical output required for Product alongside driving forward best practice in the team for handling data as well as identifying opportunities, looking forward to build out their reporting capabilities for future needs alongside driving a high standard of team performance and quality of data output.
This is a fantastic opportunity to expand and grow your technical and analytical skills working alongside other Senior Analysts to grow and develop the team, both in upskilling the existing team members and leading recruitment for new roles.
Holding a deep understanding of Web and App data, considerable A/B Testing experience, and the ability to access internal data sources using Tableau, SQL, and Python, our newest addition will be able to provide meaningful feedback and guidance on work produced by the team, and are able to articulate what 'good' looks like. We want to hear from the brightest talent to add to our team mentality of innovation and growth, who will jump at the chance at working collaboratively within our award-winning team, and hit the ground running, making their mark within our ongoing success!
To hit the ground running you must have
- Experience of working with digital / commercial product management / ownership teams
- Substantial experience in A/B Testing in commercial setting
- Google Analytics
- Clear communicator that can tell a good story
- Comfortable collaborating with multiple people across differing skill sets
- Open to challenges and finding new ways of approaching problems
- Experience managing people and workflows using relevant tools and techniques
- Experience shaping and influencing department and business strategies
- Understanding of UX principles
- Knowledge of product backlogs & roadmaps would be big
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.