£50000 - £65001 per annum
about 1 month ago
Job title: Lead Security Engineer
Salary: £65k basic + company bonus, DOE
Location: Nottingham - twice a week in the office
Benefits: private medical insurance + buy/sell holidays + development fund + life insurance + cycle to work scheme + nursery scheme + enhanced sick pay
We are looking for a Lead Security Engineer who is an experienced professional and want to make a significant, long-lasting contribution to a high-profile financial company, at a key point in its development.
- Experience implementing security and compliance controls in Microsoft 365 and Azure
- Experience analysing security logs using Azure Sentinel/Log Analytics
- Familiarity with Cloud Platforms & frameworks (GCP, Kubernetes, Azure)
- Coding skills, especially PowerShell, KQL, .NET C#
- Understanding of ISO27001,27002 and/or NIST Cybersecurity Framework and how to practically apply the standards
- Implement, manage and monitor security tools within the company environment ensuring that devices, services, and users remain compliant with security policy
- Helping to manage and maintain ISMS ensuring the business remain ISO certified
- Triage and investigate security events and incidents
- Define policy, process, and best practices for application & infrastructure security
- Identify and assess security risks across all IT systems and infrastructure
- Aid in the audit and due diligence cycle in relation to information security controls and capability
- Implement zero-trust principles across the business
Do you fit the criteria?
If yes, then send me your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.