Manchester, Greater Manchester
2 months ago
As a UX Lead you'll join a fast-paced business going through huge growth. We are currently investing heavily in new cross-functional teams to bring ambitious, customer-centric and innovative digital products to market.
Initially the UX Lead will be hands on. We've invested in two new squads this year, each with the remit of bringing a new digital product to market. These formative months are critical, and our UX Leads will play a huge part in setting these products up for success.
You will lead, support and coach your designers (and squads) through the following activities:
- Product discovery and user research activities to identify target users, along with their needs, pain points and goals.
- Define, hypothesise and ideate for potential solutions using lean methodologies.
- Use light-weight research methods to evaluate the viability of your work, feeding new findings back into a quick build-measure-learn loop.
- Use heuristics, along with both quant and qual research/data to identify opportunities for optimisation to fuel A/B testing programmes.
UX Designer Requirements
- 2 years UX design experience gained in-house or in an agency
- Creative flair and conceptual/ visual ability
- Management experience
Utilising new and emerging technologies, this is a fast-moving, agile engine house of ideas and innovation. Our focus is to create new and exciting online and physical products to service our audience at every step of their physical and online journey.
We are also now moving on to a new exciting phase of expansion as we seek to grow our business internationally by delivering our class leading multi-tenanted SaaS e-commerce platform to global business partners
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Parking on site
- Corporate benefits
- Flexible working hours
Apply now! Send your CV to email@example.com
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.