£40000 - £40001 per annum
about 1 month ago
Machine Learning Engineer- NLP - Cambridge - up to £80,000
A promising start up has recently received investment and they are expanding their team. They are building and deploying bespoke AI based services and software solutions and have a strong focus on NLP problems. You will be experimenting with innovative tech and methodologies in order to develop software prototypes for an AI driven product. Your work will be aimed at improving data processes and enhancing the product's features to take the AI capability to the next level.
What will you get?
- Exposure to cutting edge technologies
- Opportunity to learn from experts in the field
- Opportunity to be creative and try innovative machine learning methods
- Lots of responsibility form the get go
- Opportunities for career growth
- Be involved in the entire process of product development from ideation to delivery
- Friendly, sociable atmosphere
- Python / C++
- Strong theoretical understanding of Machine Learning
- Practical experience developing Deep Learning models
- PyTorch, TensorFlow or MXNet
- Genuine passion and interest for analytics
If you want to work in start up with a buzzing atmosphere and a friendly and sociable team of extremely talented professionals in their late 20's then this is the perfect opportunity for you. They are interviewing now so don't hesitate to get in touch or you will miss out on this opportunity!!
As they are a start up this is the perfect opportunity to help shape the direction of the company, grow your own skills much quicker and be given lots of responsibility and opportunities for career progression.
Machine Learning Engineer - NLP - Cambridge - up to £80,000
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.